Thursday, November 19, 2015

Ross & Elizabeth - The Wedding

 As usual, I found it so difficult to narrow down the images I wanted to share in this blog - there was so much that was special and lovely!  Alas, I can't share it all, but here is what I have.  Ross and Elizabeth were married a couple weeks ago in a beautiful ceremony at St Thomas Aquinas in Dallas.  The couples I have seen married are always excited, but I've never seen anyone as excited as Elizabeth.  I can't imagine how loved Ross must feel knowing that his bride literally couldn't hold still she was so excited to marry him.


We saw this face a lot during the day...




 Ross and Elizabeth didn't see each other beforehand, but they exchanged gifts/letters around a door before the ceremony.
















































No comments: