Saturday, November 08, 2014

Tim & Marie - The Wedding

 Tim and Marie got married a couple weeks ago and I'm so glad I was able to be a part of their day.  I hadn't spent a whole lot of time with the couple beforehand, but my impressions of both of them were that they were quiet, a bit reserved, and pretty laid-back.  Well, I think I had Marie pegged - I'm not sure I have ever seen a more laid-back bride.  She was not stressed or rushed about anything!  How awesome to feel that way on your wedding day.   Throughout the night it was amazing to see the transformation that came over her when she would look at Tim.  It was very obvious that she was very in love with him....and he with her, although I have to say I did get the quiet and reserved part wrong with him.  I think Tim had a smile on his face and a laugh or a joke on his lips the whole night.  He is one happy man.  What a beautiful and fun celebration!
















































No comments: